Thread: PHP and Ajax Add To Cart button not appearing on product detail page

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default PHP and Ajax Add To Cart button not appearing on product detail page [SOLVED]

I am a novice but learning. I am using the secure site component to secure different pricing levels for wholesalers. I enabled ajax so I can see the list pages of products listed in mysql database. Clicking on the link to the detail page, it shows the details of the item, but you see on the page below the picture <input type="hidden" name="item_number" value=" and that is it, no button or anything else. I know it has to do with the data source that was inserted into the Layout Region HTML. It works on a non secure site, but with a secure site I have to enable ajax to see the items from my database. I am insterting the standard paypal button form tag in the bottom of the Layout Region HTML. Again I have done this on my main site and it works great. Any help you can provide I would be greatful. Below is the tag that I am using:

<form name="_xclick" target="paypal" action="https://www.paypal.com" method="post">
    <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_cart">
    <input type="hidden" name="business" value="mybusiness@business.net">
    <input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="USD">
    <input type="hidden" name="item_number" value="$DATASOURCE(10962,Products.ProductID)">
    <input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="$DATASOURCE(10962,Products.ProductName)">
    <input type="hidden" name="amount" value="$DATASOURCE(10962,Products.PriceYellow)">
    <input type="image" src="../../../images/addToCartButton.gif" border="0" name="submit">
    <input type="hidden" name="add" value="1">
    </form>
    Last edited by automaster209ca; 03-08-2011 at 04:36 PM. Reason: solved the issue