Thread: Navigation bar doesn't work correct in NOF 12

Default Navigation bar doesn't work correct in NOF 12

I've upgraded from NOF 11 to NOF 12. But now the navigation bar is not correct in the view. I can't get this navigation like before in NOF 11 (please take a look at the screen on the left side - but I want the navigation like the right side (this is the online version)). Something doesn't work correct, because I tried to make the navigation new, but it still doesn't work correct. Can you please take a look and give me an help, what I can do, that this works again. Thank you.

And how can I take the version of my FTP Server, if this PC version doesn't work correct? How can I make this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Netobject12..jpg 
Views:	317 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	886  

Got the same problem, except that mine is black.
    Any solution available so far?

Quote Originally Posted by karo70 View Post
    Got the same problem, except that mine is black.
    Any solution available so far?
    If you are using transparent images in either banner or navbars they do not work (it's a known bug)

work around is to use a solid color for banner and buttons until the first update is released
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz