Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problems publishing - .nod format not accepted by host

Your text is there, you just have black text on a black background.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Ok so the text is there, but on my original document there is a light background in the text box.

And still cant see images or banner ad.

I can add images using the software provided by the host, but it's not as versatile as NOF.

Any suggestions

You may not be uploading your new content in the right folder on your hosting account and what you are seeing is old content. I would suggest that you make a new site project (menu selection File > New Site > Blank Site) Set the single page to zeromargins, draw a single text box and add something like "Hello World" Upload this single page to where you have been uploading and see if you can view it. IF you still see your black page then you are uploading to the wrong location and should contact your web host to ask them where you need to place your content.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

ok will try

thanks