Thread: Serial Number not accepted for XII upgrade after following NETObjects' Suggestions

Unhappy Serial Number not accepted for XII upgrade after following NETObjects' Suggestions

Hi,

I'm currently using NetObjects Fusion11 on Win7 and I went to https://shops.netobjects.com/cgi-bin/pages/rnfaq and none of the forum suggestions worked.

I emailed NetObjects' support a couple of days ago and have not gotten a reply. I've also looked at their forums and could not find any suggestions that applied.

I have my SN fro version 11 and I am at a loss.

Thank you.

Marc

Download the essentials product (free). Run through the installer and take the SN that will be emailed to you and use that.

You may have a proprietary version 11 and the SN may not be recognized during your 12 install.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Default Thank you, but I purchesed my copy (version 11) directly from NetObjects

Thank you, but I purchesed my copy (version 11) directly from NetObjects.

Quote Originally Posted by marcdavid66 View Post
    Thank you, but I purchesed my copy (version 11) directly from NetObjects.
    Hi Marc,
    Would you please PM me your v11 serial number? Also double-check to make sure there are no spaces surrounding your serial number when you enter it into the Installer.
    Mike
    NetObjects Technical Support
    forums.NetObjects.com

Hi,
    I have the same problem...
    I have both Essentials and NOF 11; I just purchased/downloaded the upgrade to NOF12 and cannot install it as either one of my s/n's are not accepted. Please advise. Thank you.

hi
    i have same problem i purchased version 10 and have tried essentials key as well none work with upgrade i have purchased xii hope ive not wasted my money please help

hi
    okay figured out the problem its the new serial key its asking for that you get with xii
    look on install for it and use that
    very confusing indead as i thought it ment old one