Thread: Importing NOF 10 website

Angry Importing NOF 10 website

Is there any way I can import a Ver 10 website into Essentials? I built a site in Ver 10 for a customer but they dont want to pay for the upgrade from Essentials so am trying to convert a ver 10 site or import it into Essentials with no luck.

Need help please....

Fusion is not backward compatible.

You would have to start all over with a blank site project in essentials and built the site entirely in that product.

If your customer does not want to pay for a copy of Fusion 10 I am sure they do not want to pay you to make a duplicate web site for them.

Fusion 10 was given away on some magazine covers and you can sometimes find older versions on eBay.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Do you know what magazines had the offer? I need to use a style from essentials that is not in XII.

You can install essentials and then just copy the style over from the essentials style folder to the 12 styles folder and it will appear in the list.

Your styles folder for essentials will be in:

c:\program files(86)\Netobjects\Essentials\styles\

Your style folder for 12 will be in:

Documents\public documents\netobjects Fusion 12\styles\

The contents of the styles folder is read into the Fusion GUI in the local styles list so all you need to do is copy from one install to the other install, then select it.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz