Thread: Unable to transfer to new computer

Default Unable to transfer to new computer

Hi I have been using Fusion 9 for some time now have upgraded from 8 both of which worked fine on XP the exported templates from 8 easily converted to 9 and away we went. However I now have a new PC running windows 7 The software installed fine but when I come to import my site from templates I get the message "Created on a newer version of Fusion Install the latest version to continue" To the best of my knowledge both versions are exactly the same and have the latest updates so what happens now. Any ideas would be appreciated as I cannot update my website.

Look at Help > About NetObjects on both installs and make sure that the version # is identical. It should something like 9.10.0000.5039
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Thanks Was just coming on to say I had solved it. I looked at the two version numbers after I updated and thought they were the same however. When I checked more carefully one wa 9.0 and one was 9.1 When checking for updates I was only offered the 5th update. That did not update it to 9.1 that was update 3 When I downloaded and ran all of them. Problem solved. Thanks to you I got the updates from a link you added to another post.