Thread: error in database path

Default error in database path

This error keeps coming up with the cuenca1213 website (www.cuenca1213.com/BUZON/LAICOS/laicos.php):

[Error 602] XML errors. Could not match FormsHandler components by database path '/hermes/web03/b382/moo.cuenca1213com/BUZON/LITURGIA/JFA7zM/tEyNvW/formshandler.csv'. This may be a publishing problem. If republishing does not solve the problem, ask for support including this information.

After republishing several times and no joy, I called the server company. This was the answer:

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I have noticed that the database path '/hermes/web03/b382/moo.cuenca1213com/BUZON/LITURGIA/JFA7zM/tEyNvW/formshandler.csv' does not exists. I could not find the folder 'LITURGIA' under 'BUZON'. Please correct database path in your script.

So I went back and changed the path in autogenerate to: ../JOVENES/f7peiB/EBKiKx/formshandler.csv and republished.

[Error 602] XML errors. Could not match FormsHandler components by database path '/hermes/web03/b382/moo.cuenca1213com/BUZON/JOVENES/f7peiB/EBKiKx/formshandler.csv'. This may be a publishing problem. If republishing does not solve the problem, ask for support including this information.

I deleted the Forms Manager and created a new profile leaving the write to database unchecked. I got the error message:

Could not match FormsHandler components by database path '/hermes/web03/b382/moo.cuenca1213com/BUZON/db/formshandler.csv'. This may be a publishing problem. If republishing does not solve the problem, ask for support including this information

Not sure what I am doing wrong here.
    Mike

All you need to do is manually create the folder structure on the server.

Running the DB wizard a bunch of times can scramble things up.

You can try to remove all of the previous wizard databases, clean your work files/folders as outlined in this tutorial http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/tut.cfm?itemID=4029 Then do a full remote publish to see if it works. You may even want to clean off all of the files and folders on your domain before you do a full remote publish. If you still have the issue, just use an ftp program or your hosting control panel file manager and create the folder structure that the code is looking for on your domain.

This is why I love coldfusion. I can create a form and processing in less time than it takes to try to help someone fix the "easy" fusion formshandler component. Ask your web host if they support coldfusion, if they do.... Use that for all of your forms to email processing. Far less work then using something simple
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz