Hopefully you might be able to help me. I switched web hosting companies and the database naming convention was different at the new company. I changed the connector information but now can't seem to delete it to start all over. I started a new site, and needed my "About" page so I exported it as a template and imported it. Unfortunately the connector came along with it and infected the new site so now I have to start over again. It would be a great help if someone could thell me how to get rid of the phantom connector in the Data Sources panel maybe I can save my old site and fix it. It is a connector with no name, not table schema or anything. It states that it can not be removed because there are recordsets still based on that connection.