Thread: How to change path to FormHandler.php

Post How to change path to FormHandler.php

Hi, I have made a form in my site, but don't work. With nof 11 everthink is ok but with nof 12 i see the file FormHandler.php in root (not in scripts like in nof11) My problem is... i can't change permission in root directory ... so how i can change path to FormHandler.php from root to /scripts/ FormHandler.php ????

waw... no reply. Ok I solve the prob. and public new form in new directory, but I don't think is good method to use FormHandler.php in root . With permission reed/write in root is a good method to hack any website.

The formshandler.php file should be in the scripts folder by default.

If it is NOT there, you can try a couple of things to see if you can get Fusion to put it back in there

1. change your publish method to something different. Close Fusion. Open Fusion. Open your site. Change the publish method back to what you are using.
    2. if that does not work, you can try to export/import your site to see if it is placed back in scripts.
    3. if neither of the previous things work, you can always drag and drop the file anywhere you want it in publish view.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz