Thread: 8.0 site won't publish. Has always worked. Errors enclosed.

Default 8.0 site won't publish. Has always worked. Errors enclosed.

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\____international_sports_marke.html to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\site4.css to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\style3.css to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Styles\Roundabout Blue-Green-tv\Images\background.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Assets\tn_Boxing_JPG.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Assets\tn_Baseball3_JPG.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Assets\tn_Golf_JPG.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Assets\TV-Recruitment.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Assets\tn_football_JPG.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Assets\tn_Hockey2_JPG.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\Autogen\_____Practice_Groups_Ns1.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\Autogen\Services_NRs2.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\Autogen\_Case_Histories_NRs2.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\Autogen\__Search_Roster_NRs2.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\Autogen\SEIT_Np1.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\Autogen\______Home_Page_Ns1.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\Autogen\_____Company_Profile_Ns1.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\Autogen\__Search_Roster_Ns1.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\Autogen\_______Contact___Location_NRs 2.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\Autogen\__Resume_Policy_NRs2.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\Autogen\____Industry_News_Ns1.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\Autogen\_____Company_Profile_NRs2.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\Autogen\_Case_Histories_Ns1.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\Autogen\___Methodologies_NRs2.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\Autogen\____Industry_News_NRs2.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\Autogen\_____Practice_Groups_NRs2.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\Autogen\________Our_Industry_Cares_NR p2.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\Autogen\clearpixel.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\Autogen\FAQ_s_Ns1.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\Autogen\_______Contact___Location_Ns1 .gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\Autogen\______Home_Page_NRs2.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\Autogen\___Methodologies_Ns1.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\Autogen\__Resume_Policy_Ns1.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\Autogen\SEIT_NRp2.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\Autogen\______Terms_Conditions_Ns1.gi f to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\Autogen\Services_Ns1.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\Autogen\________Our_Industry_Cares_Np 1.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\Autogen\______Terms_Conditions_NRs2.g if to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\Autogen\FAQ_s_NRs2.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8\User Sites\ExecutiveSearcrTV-8400\Preview\Autogen\____International_Sports_Mark eNBanner.gif to the server

Error sending the file C:\Program Files\NetObjects\NetObjects Fusion 8a\NetObjects System\rollover.js to the server

My FTP settings are right. The Directory on the server are right. When I test the connection in Ver. 8 it says "OK". However, when I try and uploard the site NOF stays on 0% on the FTP transfer window.

One thing I don't get is the "Preview" directory in NOF. I don't remember seeing that before.

I'm lost........

Preview is used internally by Fusion. It has no meaning to the end user (think of it like a system file).

You might want to try using a 3rd party FTP program like FileZilla to upload from local publish to your hosting http root folder. If you can do that, then you have a setting problem in Fusion, If you can't, you have a hosting issue and you will have to work it out with your web host.

http://filezilla-project.org/download.php
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Hi GotFusion ). You must be the local "wonder guy". I'll check and see. If it helps.... All my other vers of NOF 9-10 & 11 are working fine using the same settings.

I'll try another program for upload..... Never done it with NOF but I'm sure I can figure t out. I'll report back and let you know what happens.

Thank you very much... as always!!!

BINGO! Worked using an external FTP program.

Now.... is there a way to repair the FTP function in 8? OR is this a sign that it's time to transfer this stuff to ver. 12?

You can try toggling passive mode (select what ever is NOT selected, save and see if the change works).

Double check your publish "Directory" to make sure you are uploading to the proper folder with your Fusion settings.

Questions for you:

When you click on the "Test" connection button in the settings palette do you get a "Success" window or "Fail" window?

When you you are in Publish View and you press the "Connect" button on the right side of the split screen do you end up in the proper folder (looks the same on both sides of the split window... local/remote)?

If the answer to any of these questions is NO... you have your settings incorrect in your remote publish profile.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Hi GotFusion,

When I click "Test" I get Success.

I will check on others when I get home. THANK YOU!!!!!