Thread: Child page not publishing

Default Child page not publishing

Hi All,
    Okay, it been a few months since I've added to my gallery, maybe I'm forgetting something. I have all my galleries set to open in a pop up window when you click on the thumbnail image. When I added a new picture, I didn't have the option to publish the child page, which would be the pop up, right? All the other picts. are fine, but this one is missing. I'm confused,...I obviously did it right before...
    If someone knows what I'm talking about, it would be greatly appreciated,
    Thanks

Awe, come on! Nobody??? What happened?

The first thing you should try is to clean up all of your work files and folders and do a full local publish to see if it comes back from the dead (you probably have an old link that is being used and removing all files will force all pages to be recreated with current link structures).

See this gotFusoin tutorial for full details: http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/tut.cfm?itemID=4029
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Default Fixed

Just want to say, went to work for awhile, looked at the repsonses, and decided to just shut down, start up, and publish entire website, instead of changed only on page,
    worked!
    Hopes this helps others! Fixed the problem!
    RG