Thread: Content shifting upon Preview/Publish

Default Content shifting upon Preview/Publish

Hello, I am having a problem that I am not having luck fixing. I am sure it is a simple issue.

I am designing a website and have created an image to display the background of the page. I want it to be centered, so I have created a custom style, and through Style => Manage Styles => Body => Edit... => Background, I have chosen the image, and set to Horizontal: Center and Vertical: Top and Repeat: None.

In my layout region I have set it to 'Center in Browser'. My problem is, when I Preview or Local Publish the site, all the content, including the Nav Bar and Layout Region is shifted by approx 100px to the right. I can't for the life of me figure out why or how to fix this. I just want it to display as it is in design mode.

Thank you in advance for any guidance.
    -Dave

Do you have margins set in Options? Are you using a MasterBorder? A URL would help people help you more.

Dave,

Most of the time this is caused by some code you have added to the page. Something like a manual insertion of some JavaScript in the HEAD area?
    Paul - Aditerum Ltd and AllSortsOfStuff Ltd
    NOF11 (in Admin mode!); Vista Premium 64bit; AMD Phenom IIx4 945 Processor 3.00Ghz; 8.0Gb RAM
    Wouldn't it be great if there was only a single browser to worry about!!!