Thread: Site Style - System Error: 2146697211

Default Site Style - System Error: 2146697211

I am trying to create a new site and wanted to look at the available styles. When I click on the Style button on the tool bar, I get the list of all the styles I have accumulated in the Styles Tree, but I received the following error in the Graphic and Preview tabs:

The XML page cannot be displayed. System error: -2146697211

I then tried to look at the several existing sites I have and find the same error if I try and look at styles I might want to change the site to. So basically I can't see what the Site Styles look like. Any ideas?

Roman

While it took some time, I was able to find a similar post on the Version 9 forum. It was recommended by NetOjects to re-install the software (Version 10) and the 5 updates there have been - it is important that the updates are downloaded as it would not work without these. I have completed this process and it seems to have resolved the problem and I can now see the SiteStyles as before.

NetObject suggested in the previous post that changes to other software on my PC (eg. Windows Updates) may have caused the problem in the first place.

I am glad to see that I was not the only one who experienced this issue and that it wasn't anything that I did wrong.

Roman