Thread: Fly out menu

Default Fly out menu

I have migrated from Fusion 9 to X2. My website was migrated using the template method. For the most this went as expected. However, I have a problem with the fly out menu.
    I use te Tacta Green style (from Fusion 9). The flash menu is situated in the left part of the masterborder. When the menu flies out (to the right) it partly disappears behind the layout region. Trying to change the z-order (by using the option Object > Arrange Objects > Bring to Front has no effect. Now I have to let the third menu level fly out to the left, which I do not want.

Is there a solution for this problem?

Thnxs,
    Jos

This seems to be the case when using NOF9 styles in NOF X2. Does this mean that NOF 9 sites are not compatibel with NOF X2 (which was promised to me bu Netobjects Sales)?

Thanks.
    Jos

Quote Originally Posted by wandelpas View Post
    This seems to be the case when using NOF9 styles in NOF X2. Does this mean that NOF 9 sites are not compatibel with NOF X2 (which was promised to me bu Netobjects Sales)?

Thanks.
    Jos
    Hi Jos,

I sent you a PM, please reply to me so we can figure this one out.
    Adam
    NetObjects Technical Support

Ian

Default Re: Fly out menu

Hello Adam - long time no see.

Ian

"Adam" wrote in message news:Adam.4vu98f@no-mx.forums.netobjects.com...

wandelpas wrote:
    > This seems to be the case when using NOF9 styles in NOF X2. Does this
    > mean that NOF 9 sites are not compatibel with NOF X2 (which was promised
    > to me bu Netobjects Sales)?
    >
    > Thanks.
    > Jos

Hi Jos,

I sent you a PM, please reply to me so we can figure this one out.

Adam
    '' (http://www.netobjects.com)

Adam,

I have sent you a couple of PM's with additional information on the subject. Are they of any help?

Jos

Adam,

I have been testing with several browsers: Internet Explorer (versions 8 and 9), Firefox (versions 3.6, 4 and 5), Safari, Google Chrome and Opera. The only browser in which I can manage to show the flye out menus in front of the text is IE, but only when I switch to compatbility mode for older browser. In all other cases the fly out menus disappear behind the text or images of the main part of the web page (the menu is located in the masterborder).
    FYI, I have chosen HTML 4.01 for site formatting.
    It looks as if the navigation styles of NOF are not up to the newer browser. That is a big disappointment for me and makes NOF12 pertty much worthless, IMHO.

I would appreciate if someone at Netobjects would react on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by wandelpas View Post
    Adam,

I have been testing with several browsers: Internet Explorer (versions 8 and 9), Firefox (versions 3.6, 4 and 5), Safari, Google Chrome and Opera. The only browser in which I can manage to show the flye out menus in front of the text is IE, but only when I switch to compatbility mode for older browser. In all other cases the fly out menus disappear behind the text or images of the main part of the web page (the menu is located in the masterborder).
    FYI, I have chosen HTML 4.01 for site formatting.
    It looks as if the navigation styles of NOF are not up to the newer browser. That is a big disappointment for me and makes NOF12 pertty much worthless, IMHO.

I would appreciate if someone at Netobjects would react on the subject.
    Hi wandelpas,

Please check for my PM. Oddly, I have none from you, not sure where they are.
    Adam

Hi Adam,

I have sent you the emails once again. Look for the subject 'WandelPas' and my email address j.roijakkers (at) jr-video (dot) nl.
    Meanwhile I have published the website at www.jr-video.nl/wandelweer.

Regards,
    Jos