Thread: text not showing on grapghical emnus

Default text not showing on grapghical emnus

Hi, I have every version since 4.3. I'm not very good at this. in v11 I used Flowers - Spring style OK from v10 - I imported into v12 OK & all was well & I when published OK, BUT now I have lost the text (page names) in the navigation tabs when using GRAPHICAL - if I switch to TEXT, they are there.
    They used to be there. in graphical ok I thought it might be text colour BUT I can't fix it
    the published web site is OK, BUT I need to make lots of changes. NOW if I publish locally these menu labels are blank.

Is there anyone who can help?
    cheers
    Dan

Check that your not using png's as your graphic navigation. N12 has a known issue with disappearing text in png navbars.

thnks so much HOW do I check this? I would have to change the netobjects style - Flowers - Spring which I like a lot & is a purchased style

hi Im going back to v11 as the text is in the menu navigation OK

Quote Originally Posted by danw700 View Post
    hi Im going back to v11 as the text is in the menu navigation OK
    That's what everyone seems to be doing. Hopefully they get enough paying beta users to finish v12.

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Ape View Post
    That's what everyone seems to be doing. Hopefully they get enough paying beta users to finish v12.
    Tee hee. I was having the same thought myself.

Imagine .. you have just bought a new car and it has no steering wheel. "Don't worry, we are working on that little problem. Expect a solution in a month or so."
    "Meantime you can buy a steering wheel from another dealer. It will work. What is your problem?".

Ritch
    NOF 2013: (AU1)......Windows 7 Ultimate Version 6.1 (Build 7601:SP1)
    Mac OSX 10.8.3.....Parallels Desktop 8 (8.0.18483)
    iMac 27" 2.7 GHz Intel Core 2 i5.....12Gb 1333 Mhz DDR3