Thread: Navigation Button Question...

Default Navigation Button Question...

I have netobjects fusion 1&1 edition and i have created a website froma template that has navigation buttons at the top of the page and navigation bar at the bottom as well and I would like 2 of the buttons on top as well, ass the bar on the bottom to direct to my forum and my online store rather than the blank page they are directing to. i cant seem to figure out where to go to change what page they pull up when you click on them and i have looked everywhere in the html code. if someone can assist me that would be awesome. for reference my website url is http://www.bocommllc.com.

Thanks in Advance

ABuehrlen

In the navigation bar properties box to the right ... select custom and create the navigation bar from there. Site pages and links are an option for each button.

Hope this helps.

Ritch
    NOF 2013: (AU1)......Windows 7 Ultimate Version 6.1 (Build 7601:SP1)
    Mac OSX 10.8.3.....Parallels Desktop 8 (8.0.18483)
    iMac 27" 2.7 GHz Intel Core 2 i5.....12Gb 1333 Mhz DDR3

can i keep the existing buttons i want and then just chnge 2 of the existing buttons or will i have to create another navigation bar?

NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

i finally found it. now my question is will i be able to preview clicking on the button and it opening the external pages its going to open or will i have to publish the changes on my site and try it from there?