Thread: inserting e-commerce code

Default inserting e-commerce code

I get my e-commerce html product code from my CC processor. I've tried to paste it into my "Add to Cart" button but seem to be missing something. Anyone able to help me figure this out?

Where do they say to put it?
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

In the HTLM code. I don't know how to unlock the HTML code so I can set it in there. If I put it on the layout page, all it does is show up as a bunch of misplaced code. If I drop the radio button from the code and modify the balance of the code, put the phrase "ADD TO CART" on the layout page and then do the external link and set the balance of the code in that window, I can make it work but without the radio button.

Do you have a link to the company that gave you the code?

I want to guess that you are talking about the form action but I can't understand what you are talking about from your description.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL

No, no link to the code provider. Here's what I do at present. I highlight the phrase ADD TO CART on the layout page. In the small dialog box that shows a selection fo functions I click on LINKS, which opens a window for external links. I insert the code into the blank line at the top, hit the SAVE button and then hit the LINK button at the bottom. That should take care of it, the link should be established. I am too new to FE to know what to look for.

Try using the form action to place your link.