Thread: Right side border problem on Firefox

Default Right side border problem on Firefox

I am using Fusion Essentials 7.5. I have a 21.6" (diagonal) LCD monitor set at 1280 x 768, Windows XP. The best way to see the problem is to view this page: http://www.michaelsanibel.com/html/b...stwriting.html.

If you use Explorer, you won't see the problem. However, using Firefox or Chrome, you will see green lines on the right side of the page, just like the ones on the far left. I have tried everything to get rid of the lines on the right side with no success. Also, when I preview the page in Firefox, the lines on the right don't appear. They only appear once I update and upload my site.

In Fusion, I have moved the right side border as far to the right as I can, and the lines don't appear in Fusion. They only appear when I upload the site and view it in Firefox or Chrome. I also tried moving the right border as far to the left as possible, with the same results.

I'm at a loss. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

The background image is repeating. The default behavior.

In your Site Style, change it so it doesn't repeat.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Quote Originally Posted by chuckj View Post
    The background image is repeating. The default behavior.

In your Site Style, change it so it doesn't repeat.
    chuck, thanks for your reply. I attempted to do what you suggested, but I need some handholding. I couldn't find where to make the change on the style. Is it in the drop-down menu, or ?????? I guess I need a step-by-step as I am a novice at this.

Well.... since I don't have Essentials installed and much has changed from Fusion 7.5 to Fusion 12, I can't give you a walk-thru I'm afraid.

Mike at GotFusion probably has a tutorial on the subject.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Quote Originally Posted by chuckj View Post
    Well.... since I don't have Essentials installed and much has changed from Fusion 7.5 to Fusion 12, I can't give you a walk-thru I'm afraid.

Mike at GotFusion probably has a tutorial on the subject.
    chuck, thanks again. I will head over to GotFusion.

chuck, I found the solution at this link: http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/tut.cfm?itemID=209. That should help others that have the same issue. Thanks again for solving this for me!