Thread: Edit styles in Fusion 10 running under Win 7 Home Premium

Smile Edit styles in Fusion 10 running under Win 7 Home Premium

Hi Team,
    Have come back to Fusion 10 after a couple of years and in the interim have upgrade PC to Windows 7 Home Premium. Am having trouble changing navigation buttons and the like under the styles menu bar option. I have launched Fusion 10 as administrator gone into styles selected a style I like, right clicked it and saved a duplicate style under my own name (rather than mess with a site style). Have then selected that style under my own name dropped down to nav bars, selected primary and then the graphics tab. I have then tried to modify colours and the like removed the read only tick in style properties but unfortunately CSS-Common and CCS- Coder Editor are greyed out and I am unable to change anything.
    Is this an issue with running Fusion 10 under Windows 7, or I am just a bit of a schmuck and missing something here. Thanks Derek

I've done the exact same thing in NOF 11 and can't get the nav buttons to change either.

Nothing in my style can be changed. How is this program even useable anymore?

Same here. I have Win 7 and NOF 12 and I wanted to change the styles link colors to change after doing several pages of just links. Now the colors won't change and I sent a message to NOF support but they just answered back with something that didn't help at all.

At least if they would just say, "you gotta start the whole nod file over" it would be helpful you know?

So what was the answer? Maybe you need a little helping understanding it.

I have replied several times to this query from you in a number of threads, so I have no idea why you don't get it. It works for me. It works for all the NoF users I know. So what is the difference between us?