Hello,
I've looked at the documentation and searched this site with no success; I'd appreciate your guidance. I am sorry for its a bit longer to explain.

For our rather simple Intranet site I have been using Adobe PageMill to create and update pages. -Alright, alright, I know this program is stone-old - but it does what is needed. :-)

I'm looking for a suitable replacement program that offers similar functionalities, two have-to's only really.

The replacment must allow working with frames.

And it must allow loading the home page, toggle between preview and edit (WYSIWYG) mode and when in preview mode, allow following links to subsequent pages. When you reach a subsequent page on which you want to make changes, you toggle to edit mode, remain on that page and make your change, save the change, switch to preview mode, and continue to navigate the site and make edits on the way.

I've tested several programs and they either cant handle frames, or dont allow navigating from the page loaded to another page and while on that subsequent page, you cant edit it, unless you load/open that particular page separately.

Is this possible in NetOnjects Fusion Essentials?

I'd appreciate any help and suggestion.

Thank you,

Stefan

p.s.
Another things, but rather minor, PageMill enters anchors by randomply assigning a number, you dont have to assign a name...while I understand the benefits of a specific name...I like the simplicity of clicking a button to insert an anchor without the hassle of having to name it and jump through however many hoops. ;-)