Thread: publishing to media

Default publishing to media

I have been trying to figure out how to put a site on a CD that my customers could open on their computer without being connected to the web. Is publishing to a flat directory the way? If not, any suggestions?

The publish method won't make any difference. You just need to do a Local Publish and be sure to Publish All Assets.

Quote Originally Posted by jdemoro View Post
    I have been trying to figure out how to put a site on a CD that my customers could open on their computer without being connected to the web. Is publishing to a flat directory the way? If not, any suggestions?
    I started a new thread with your question so that ansers to the OP would not get confused with your unrelated question.

To start a new thread go to one of the main forum areas (fusion 12, 11, 10, etc) then select the "Post New Thread" button

As already stated the publish method makes no difference.

This tutorial will cover how you make the CD: http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/tut.cfm?itemID=404
    Last edited by gotFusion; 09-24-2011 at 02:35 PM.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz