Thread: Shopping cart

Default Shopping cart

For whatever reason the shopping cart with paypal.us standard does not work now. I get the error that certain fields are missing or misconfigured. I have used this cart numerous times and it has always worked. I can use and make button from paypal and they work fine but the cart is not working. Any suggestions?

Here is the exact error: Some required information is missing or incomplete. Please correct your entries and try again.
    Last edited by tsunamitommy; 09-13-2011 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tsunamitommy View Post
    For whatever reason the shopping cart with paypal.us standard does not work now. I get the error that certain fields are missing or misconfigured. I have used this cart numerous times and it has always worked. I can use and make button from paypal and they work fine but the cart is not working. Any suggestions?

Here is the exact error: Some required information is missing or incomplete. Please correct your entries and try again.
    Hi Tommy, due to recent changes in the PayPal cart you'll need provide a weight value for each product.

Alternatively you can go to the Store tab > Customize URLs... dialog, and then remove the weight lines from both the "Buy" and "Add to Cart" settings.
    Mike
    NetObjects Technical Support
    forums.NetObjects.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Hi Tommy, due to recent changes in the PayPal cart you'll need provide a weight value for each product.

Alternatively you can go to the Store tab > Customize URLs... dialog, and then remove the weight lines from bot the "Buy" and "Add to Cart" settings.
    Thank you very much. I deleted the weight lines and it works fine now. I guess I will have to do this fer every new store I create. Oh well will just have to remember Thanks again

I got the same problem Mike, paypal is a little bit tricky to use, I use entropay now. it is much better