Thread: Mouseover help

Exclamation Mouseover help

I am putting together my website and I have a list of products (cupcake flavors) that I want to be able to have a mouseover picture and description of each one. How can I have the mouseover image come up on the right of the page not directly over the text? I've tried the regular mouseover but the pic comes up way to small when I use a pic of the flavor (words). Getting frustrated so any help is appreciated. All ideas need to be in simple terms please. Thanks!

There isn't an easy way to explain this as the process is quite complicated.

So here's the basics of what you need to do.
    [a] You place all images on the page where you want them and make them hidden.
    [b] Create more links or (better) make the image hide when hovered over.
    [c] Create links that show the hidden images.

In detail:-

[a] Making images hidden:-
    1. Create all your images and position them on the page where you want them to appear.
    2. Click on each image and change the picture properties to hidden by unchecking the "Object initially visible in browser" box found in the last icon (red circle/white arrow) on the picture properties palette.

[B] Make the image hide when hovered over:-
    1. Click on your image and select the last icon (red circle/white arrow) in the picture properties palette. This should show an unchecked box for the object's visibility! Click the + button.
    2. Change the WHEN so it reads Mouse Over.
    3. In the MESSAGE box change it so it reads HIDE and click OK.

[c] Create links that show the hidden images:-
    1. Highlight the text you want as a link to show the mouse over image and create a SMART link and choose the BLANK option from the list.
    2. Highlight the link again and click on the 2nd icon in the properties box and you should see Name=Blank, Type=Structural and URL=Blank.
    3. Now click on the "Actions" button. Click the + sign. Change the WHEN so it reads Mouse Over.
    4. Click on the TARGET and locate the image you want to become visible in the Object Tree and select it.
    5. In the MESSAGE box change it so it reads SHOW and click OK.

Tedious but it does work...I created a dummy page to be able to talk you through this, so I know it works but I wouldn't want to do it for loads of mouseovers.
    Paul - Aditerum Ltd and AllSortsOfStuff Ltd
    NOF11 (in Admin mode!); Vista Premium 64bit; AMD Phenom IIx4 945 Processor 3.00Ghz; 8.0Gb RAM
    Wouldn't it be great if there was only a single browser to worry about!!!