Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An Error has occurred in the script on this page

the issue is more than likely with one of the 26 e-commerce components or the fact that you have 26 instances of a complex component on different pages. I do not believe that it was envisioned anyone would use that many e-commerce components on a single site.

You can start taking them off one at a time until you find the one that is the issue but if you are going to go through this much work you might as well just create a manual storefront which will be a LOT easier to maintain.

You may want to contact your web host to see if they provide any type of MySQL based e-commerce software with your web hosting. I offer os commerce, zend cart and cubeCart, your host may offer something like this with your hosting plan.
    Last edited by gotFusion; 10-03-2011 at 01:44 AM.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Well I just imported and synced my files from the web server into Dreamweaver 5.5!

5 minutes tops!!!!

I am done with Net objects!

Yep, DW is an editor, Fusion is a database. Apples and oranges.

Now you can take a look at cartweaver for your store

http://www.cartweaver.com/

I heard from some well nested birdies that a new version of CW should be out shortly
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL

Hmm... Never seen this one.

Looks like Cartweaver would work with NOF as well, by using Server Side Includes. This would provide an integrated look and feel to the shopping aspect of a site. Using something free like OpenCart usually means a distinct "shopping" area as it is virtually stand-alone.

Option Cart provides a "catalog" component that links with Mal's as the "cart", and is a bit cheaper if you want to (or already) use Mal's.

The NOF e-commerce component is haunted, with shifting floors and trap doors. :P
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in

I have known the developers of cartweaver for quite a while and hope to write a tutorial for including their product within Fusion (as well as reselling their product for them). Just another back burnered project that is awaiting some free time

Well since my last post and SEVERAL emails back and forth to NOF tech support the problem has been resolved! Yes I said it RESOLVED!!!
    All I had to do was revert IE 9 to IE8 and now the catalogs open no problem!

I just wanted to chime in to help anyone who may have the same issue! Hope it helps!

I have seen this error several times with sites that were created in an earlier version and then imported into v11 or v12. It seems to me the gremlin is in the javascript for the nav bars because I've usually been able to solve it by deleting the nav bars and then re-placing them.

The error was not in the nav bars it was in being able to open the e commerce catalogs.