Thread: Please help with mobile site ASAP- fundraiser starts tonight

Default Please help with mobile site ASAP- fundraiser starts tonight

This is the first time I've attempted to design a mobile site- and I need some help. I have a cascading multi layout with another multi layout set up with forms inside of one of the cascade sheets. On that one there is supposed to be 4 pages, but I can only get 3 of them to show up (the template came with 3). I also have a problem with scrolling- one of the pages has way more text than the others under the foundation and cover page so when you click next it takes you to the bottom of the next page.

This is a project for the New Orleans Fire Fighters Look Hot Calendar (guys with their shirts off) just a heads up. My mother is the creator of this project and I'm simply a volunteer- I'm way over my head and need some help. Tonight (10/7) is the release party- needless to say I'm in a bind.

Please help!!! m.hotnolafirefighters.com

Thanks,
    Lauren

okay I've fixed the issue with one of the sheet not showing up- but the website pages are showing up very small in the top left corner of my phone. m.hotnolafirefighters.com/html/jan.html any help is GREATLY appreciated