Thread: gotFusion marks 10 years this month

Default gotFusion marks 10 years this month

Many of you have known me for a long time. Some of you are just getting to know me.

It has been 10 years since the gotFusion web site first opened its doors back in 2001.

I have been a user of the NetObjects Fusion product since it was released back in 1996. I have watched the software grow. I have watched the software change ownership a few times. Through all of this I have stuck around and continued to write tutorials that show how much can be done with the product. The number of tutorials on the gotFusion web site total over 500 now. In the 10 years we have been online the number of registered users of the gotFusion web site has grown to over 13,000. Links directly to the gotFusion web site appear on both the NetObjects Fusion 12 and NetObjects Fusion Essentials Help drop down menu choice.

A lot of time has gone by and a lot of changes have happened but gotFusion is still around providing tutorials, one on one hand holding support, and web hosting for users of the NetObjects Fusion product.

I hope to be around for a good long time into the future, providing assistance to users of this fine product.

None of this could have been accomplished without the support of you, the users of this product.

THANK YOU - ALL OF YOU
    for allowing me the opportunity to accomplish all of this.

OK enough of this... everyone back to work
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

An occasion well worth noting, Mike (turtle). Thanks for bringing it to our attention and thanks for all the help and support you have given the NOF community. You've done a lot to help keep this product alive and you deserve considerable recognition for that. If the NOF company fades away, which pretty looks like what's happening right now, I'm hopeful and confident that you will be one of the diehards working to keep version 12 running for years to come.

Laurence

Mike,

You have got it the wrong way round old chap. It is us who need to thank you!
    Paul - Aditerum Ltd and AllSortsOfStuff Ltd
    NOF11 (in Admin mode!); Vista Premium 64bit; AMD Phenom IIx4 945 Processor 3.00Ghz; 8.0Gb RAM
    Wouldn't it be great if there was only a single browser to worry about!!!

Amen Paul..............

It is defininately all of us that thank you Mike......the many years of never ending support have been a blessing!

Thank You Mike.............

David B.

Quote Originally Posted by Adendum View Post
    Mike,

You have got it the wrong way round old chap. It is us who need to thank you!
    Just back from a few days away, as it was Canadian Turkey-Day this past weekend, and in that spirit...

I couldn't agree more. I never would have learned the ins and outs of Fusion without the support of the Newsgroup and now the forum without Mike's helpful replies and tutorials.

Thanks, Mike, and all my other NOF pals.
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in

All the best from me, Mike, it is a pleasure and an honour to know you. As long as there are people like you around NetObjects will thrive

A BIG thank you goes out to all of our users.

Now to move into the next 10 years of providing support and hosting services
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz