Thread: Internet Explorer errors

Default Internet Explorer errors

My website shows perfectly on all browsers except Internet Explorer, where the "Page Label"
    [horizontal] lines [from the template] show white on all but one of my eight pages.

All of the eight pages have the same "Master Border" and layout sizes, etc. with an all black
    background.

I have "turned off" all of these functions in the "View" toolbar, I have moved things around on
    the pages, and I have even copied/pasted the pages form the one page which "shows clean"
    onto the other pages and modified the contents.

I have started from "scratch" with new pages and uploaded them to the server and they all
    still show the "Page Label" lines.

I had my Web host investigate the problem and they find nothing wrong in their servers.

I've tried everything I know so hopefully somebody here has a cause/solution.

Thanks

What version of Internet Exploder are you using
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

I just discovered a solution:

I selected the "HTML output" toolbar and then set all of my pages to "Fixed Page"

This took out all of the lines but then I had to rearrange all of my pages a little, as it
    jumbled some of my layouts

I then switched the "HTML output" to the "Regular Tables" setting

This made everything perfect in "IE"

I had tried a few other "processes" adjusting the "HTML output" but
    this last one did it.

Oh boy