Thread: I have my Serial Numbers, how do I download an older version of NOF? like 8? or 7?

Default I have my Serial Numbers, how do I download an older version of NOF? like 8? or 7?

I own MX also, NOF says they cannot give me the file, which is keeping me from upgrading cause they worked fine for me, and I bought like 4 licenses already though upgrades, they are kind of making me upset that I cannot download an older version, it seems like a force to buy a new version when I do not need to. Not right, over the years we quit using it now we are back with needing to make websites and the files we had are corrupt or gone..

Older versions can sometimes be found on ebay. You can also look for older magazines that gave the product away as promo CDs.

Losing software is like losing money. Once it falls out of your pocket and you walk away you rarely find it again.

You should get into the habit of burning all downloaded software to CD and writing the SN on the disc. That way you have something tangible you can misplace/lose but you have a better chance of finding a physical CD than you do of recovering a download from a crashed, wiped, or donated hard drive.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz