Thread: Custom nav buttons - the damb blue won't go away!!!

Junior Member Myrtle Winchester's Avatar
    Pender Harbour, on the Sunshine Coast of BC Canada.

Default Custom nav buttons - the damb blue won't go away!!!

In Style view, I started with a "new blank style" and added my own buttons. All good until I tried to change the text colour for the buttons; it won't work, just keeps going back to the default grey/blue that comes with the default blank site style. I've tried several ways, including:

1. Selecting a button on the Style page, making changes in the Properties panel;
    2. Going to the Navigation Button section to make the changes;
    3. Manually changing the hex numbers in the html code.

Oddly, this never gave me a problem in all the years I've been using NOF... until I installed the latest update to fix another problem (that's last week's thread).

Arrrrgh. I'm going to lose my freakin mind over this.

I've also tried deleting all the assets, renaming the NOF file and walking around my chair three times.

Can you try making a duplicate of an existing stock style then putting your graphics in that style's asset folder and selecting them? Does this work for you or do you get the same issue?
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Yes, I tried that but still couldn't change the text colour (I didn't even attempt to change the font and size, so I don't know if that's a problem too). As a workaround, I made a dupliicate of a style with button text colours as close as I could find to what I wanted and replaced the images with my own. It's close, better than dark blue on a dark grey button, but still not what I want.

Btw, a Re-Optimize destroys all links used for the database.

Okay, I've got it fixed, but I don't know exactly how I got it fixed. Yeah, yeah, I know, but I was trying so many different things and combinations of things that I forgot to do a refresh for the last few and I don't know which step did the trick. And of course, I can't replicate it