Thread: SnippetMaster help

Default SnippetMaster help

Hi all,

I've been hesitant to ask this but, it is beyond my capabilities.

I am trying to put the following onto a church's website as a snippet and just don't understand how. Could someone please give directions on how to do it.

"We have opportunities for everyone to participate in worship, whether you enjoy singing with a choir or offering special music to glorify God; helping with greeting folk as they arrive, praying with the pastor before services, reading scripture, being an offering steward or sharing a word about giving through our gifts of time, talent and treasure; or assisting during communion - your participation will be a gift to all."

Thanks,

Herschal

Hershal,

I am assuming since you wrote SnippetMaster (like this), you are using or you want to add the above to a website that someone has designed and set up pages or places for you to edit online using SnippetMaster? If so, do you have the password and username needed to do the editing? Is so, you SHOULD be able to go to http://www.yourdomain.whatever/snippetmaster/. From here you should be able to select which file you are going to edit from the dropdown menu on the top of the editor.

Make any sense? Guess you need to tell us at what point you are having difficulties.

David B.

David,

I do have password etc, the problem I'm having is getting the Snippet sent up to begin with.

Thanks for the fast reply,

Herschal

Herschel,

When you log in, are you able to get to the WYSIWYG editor where you would add your text? You should be able to add the text, click save or preview and that should be it. Make sure you clear your browser cache when you go back to viiew.

David

Default I got it!!!

I finally got it and, just as I expected, it is VERY easy!

Thanks to all who responded and helped!

Herschal