Thread: Cannot create flash directory

Exclamation Cannot create flash directory

Hi
    I am new with netobject I have version 10 and have tried to install it to windows 7 and error comes up at the end of install saying "cannot create flash directory" and finishes with out installing would appreciate any help to my problem.

If you are using windows 7 or vista you need to install using admin privileges. Right click on the installer program and select run as administrator. DO NOT run Fusion from the installer routine (close the installer). Set Fusion.exe to run with admin privileges as explained in this gotFusion tutorial: http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/tut.cfm?itemID=4037

Fusion 10 was designed to run under much older versions of windows (windows XP). It does not do all that well running under the 2 latest releases of windows. It works but you must tell your OS to let it do things that the OS normally does not allow software to do (such as write to the registry when installing and use protected program folders when running)
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Thank you for your help will follow your instructions as I have both 10 and 11 versions I will try with version 11 and will report back here the out come.

hi
    yes i have tried to do as instructed but i cant seem to download java as i get "error 1606 " with which i cant download the java update that may be the case could not creat directory will try and sort out the error and than retry what you have suggested and will keep you informed about the out come

Thank you Problem solved cause was "error 1606" some file was missing from the system.