Thread: Navigation Bar Question - NOF 12

Default Navigation Bar Question - NOF 12

I have a custom navigation bar. I created it with a custom structure option. And further customized what pages it displays by adding the site's home through the 'more pages' button.
    So far, excellent, except that the Home page is shown at the far right of the navigation bar.
    How can I have it display at the far left of the horizontal nav bar?

Further details are that it is a primary nav bar. No fly-outs. The 'home page' option is checked but the site's home page doesn't display unless I add it as described above. Is it posssible that 'home' in this case refers to some other page? Not the root page of the site?

Thanks in advance.

Dave

you should be able to drag them around in the customize section, if it is up top, it will be the first button on the left of a horizontal navbar

Yes, that worked well.
    I had selected pages in both, the 'more pages' option and in the 'custom- edit custom' area. The results was that Home was listed alone in the 'more pages' list so there was nothing to shift around. Once I emptied the other section and listed everything in the 'more pages' section it worked.

Thanks for pointing me towards the solution.

Dave