Thread: Insert parts of HTML

Default Insert parts of HTML

Dear all
    I still search the old Funktion from NOF 10 her ein NOF 12. It was possible to insert a "TEXT" field and after that, it was possible to insert some HT`ML code . For example, before , after ect.

now i opens in NOF 12 a simple white window, and thats it. So how can i insert some HTML parts into
    the "TEXT" Field. It is important for me, because of putting code from for example VIMEO into the page. Pls. I am not a programmer. I just was happy to get some nice design with NOF 10.

kind regards
    Michael

The options Before tag and after tag are still there, they only look a bit different.
    Above your "white window" you find two small icons, they look like green arrows with blue brackets.
    These are what you are looking for.

Am I guessing right, are you a native German speaker?
    Dann kannst du mal hier bei Tommy gucken, wie man HTML Code richtig einfügt.
    http://www.tommyherrmanndesign.com/nof/HTML-Code/

Gruss
    Mia
    http://www.nof-community.de
    NOF-Community, Hilfe, Support, Tutorials, Anleitungen, Tipps und Tricks für Netobjects Fusion und SwissKnife Komponenten

Quote Originally Posted by tibomima View Post
    Dear all
    I still search the old Funktion from NOF 10 her ein NOF 12. It was possible to insert a "TEXT" field and after that, it was possible to insert some HT`ML code . For example, before , after ect.

now i opens in NOF 12 a simple white window, and thats it. So how can i insert some HTML parts into
    the "TEXT" Field. It is important for me, because of putting code from for example VIMEO into the page. Pls. I am not a programmer. I just was happy to get some nice design with NOF 10.

kind regards
    Michael
    Using the text tool darw a text box, dowble click inside the text box and the hit " CTRL T" now you can insert what ever HTML you want in the text box. That is all it takes