Update #3 for NetObjects Fusion XII is available for download at http://netobjects.com/html/12_5071.html
This update replaces AU2.
- Added ability to define middle delimiter for text navigation.
- Fixed publish problem where images on media files were being optimized.
- Fixed crash in style view.
- Allow editing of custom preview dimensions (Tools > Options > Application > Preview).
- Added ability to disable autocomplete of HTML code (Tools > Options > Application > Preferences).
- Formshandler fix (GUID in code was not matching GUID in scripts.xml) caused issue when importing prior templates with forms.
- Fixed issue where image optimization marked as Application Default and default was [None] had images going to autogen folder.
- Added placeholder image for form buttons where type is [Image].
- When creating new site from template, new site name is generated based on template name. If that name exists, digit is appended to next available name (e.g. MySite2.nod).
- id attribute written to published HTML for table cells.
- id attribute written to published HTML for text objects (id actually in parent container).
- id attribute written to published HTML for text banners.
- jmedia.js changes: Flash (alt tag was being displayed under Flash area), Flash (transparency), Java (applets were not working, etc.).
.js to .js to avoid conflict with some webservers.
- Fixed a problem with the installer for AU2 (very small number of users would have a conflicting DLL file), renamed to AU3 although the build numbers remain the same.