Thread: Assign css class for Layout Regions?

Default Assign css class for Layout Regions?

The properties grid entry form HTML - CSS -> class is ALWAYS greyed out. This seems like a bug. If I select HTML editor for the Layout Region I get to edit the inner HTML not the tag which wont work.

If you mean the "Layout Region Properties" --> "Style" field, from what I can tell it just mirrors anything your have typed in the CSS - Code Editor tab.

This of course is not what you're after.

I haven't tried it, and I'm no expert, but you might be able to click the HTML button and create a DIV around the whole thing and a apply the class to the DIV and see if it will pass down.

I would be sure to post your suggestion in the "Suggested Features" forum.

Default Layout region & grid css

I have had some success with putting in creating a DIV around the layout region but it isn't always consistent. What we need is to be able to create a Region which is a DIV that we've created in the css. Select from a drop-down like the text styles. I have used NOF since 2 and love it for its site management but this is causing me real problems and I need to get on and build customer sites not fight NOF!

Quote Originally Posted by djpimpstick View Post
    If you mean the "Layout Region Properties" --> "Style" field, from what I can tell it just mirrors anything your have typed in the CSS - Code Editor tab.

This of course is not what you're after.

I haven't tried it, and I'm no expert, but you might be able to click the HTML button and create a DIV around the whole thing and a apply the class to the DIV and see if it will pass down.

I would be sure to post your suggestion in the "Suggested Features" forum.