Thread: CSS Editor corrupting the Style.

Default CSS Editor corrupting the Style.

When I use the STYLES/CSS Code Editor tab to add rules it seems that it corrupts that style about 75% of time, requiring me to restore the folder that contains that style from backup. The NOD file itself is unaffected.

The corrupted file(s) seem to have been severely truncated to just one random CSS rule out of the dozens that were there by default.

More specifically, I'm adding CSS to style specific table elements. I'm not changing any of the default NOF CSS style code. I have used the editor before to style specific hyperlinks and such without issue, but every time I try to style a specific table element BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE. It allows me to save it, but when I toggle back to the page editor, the style is all screwed up, toggle back again to the STYLE editor and its clearly messed up.

Is this a QUIRKS mode engage, or am I doing it wrong?

I have not taken the time as yet to exactly determine what bit of the CSS is corrupting the style, I'd thought I would throw this out their and see if anyone has any input.

In the meantime I guess I will explore loading an external style sheet for these specific rules. Yeah DUCT TAPE!

Joe Rotello

Default Update #4 needed: Re: CSS Editor corrupting the Style.

It's beginning to appear strongly...

....that due to remaining bugs and some severe annoyances
    Fusion XII/12 is going to need an Update #4 ...and soon.

Joe

On 12/29/2011 1:05 PM, djpimpstick wrote:
    > When I use the STYLES/CSS Code Editor tab to add rules it seems that it
    > corrupts that style about 75% of time, requiring me to restore the
    > folder that contains that style from backup. The NOD file itself is
    > unaffected.
    >