Thread: site styles

Default site styles

I am interested new site style collections. Are there any available through NOF or 3rd parties?
    I have not seen any mentioned for quite some time. Not templates, site styles. Thank you.

Hi ACB,

You can check Cloud Burst (via the Online view) for new SiteStyles. Here is a screenshot of where to look.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	enhance..png 
Views:	437 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	1092

Look for another release this week with additional Styles, Templates, and stock images for Image Bank!
    Adam
    NetObjects Technical Support

Thanks, Adam.
    ------------------------------------
    Ken Friedman
    Author of books about WW-II.

Hi Adam,

I recently downloaded a template called Structure from the online view (same one that is used on the NOF homepage), however I can not find the template in the template folder. Where would NOF place the template?

I did use it for one site but I can not find the .zip file that created the site.
    Last edited by shamim; 01-13-2012 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shamim View Post
    Hi Adam,

I recently downloaded a template called Structure from the online view (same one that is used on the NOF homepage), however I can not find the template in the template folder. Where would NOF place the template?

I did use it for one site but I can not find the .zip file that created the site.
    I figured it out, they name the site style Structure but the template is called Organization. Thanks for listening