Thread: multi layout region scripts

Default multi layout region scripts

hi all,
    i posted a question a few nights ago, but i think it might have been reviewed, and declined. so i'm going to try again in the hope this one gets up. apologies if it ends up double posting...
    i'm hoping someone might be able to answer a question i have regarding mlr's.
    i have an MLR with three images, and three thumbnails beside it, each with a "roll over/ change main pic" type script.
    my problem is that whilst firefox and opera both allow the script to run without issue, it seems explorer does not without "allowing blocked content". is there a way around this at all, or will i need to put a small note advising visitors using explorer to click "allow blocked content/scripts" warning?
    sorry if this is a basic question - i'm a returning NOF user/site builder after more than a decade away.
    thanks in advance for any assistance.

IE should only give you this warning when viewing the page locally. After you publish to the web server, you and visitors won't see the warning.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Quote Originally Posted by chuckj View Post
    IE should only give you this warning when viewing the page locally. After you publish to the web server, you and visitors won't see the warning.
    Great news, Chuck. Many thanks. May I push the boundaries and ask if this would apply to the rotating images as well? Thanks again.

IE will warn about any content it considers "active" when viewed locally.

When it warns about content you trust, just override the warning.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Quote Originally Posted by krill View Post
    hi all,
    sorry if this is a basic question - i'm a returning NOF user/site builder after more than a decade away.
    thanks in advance for any assistance.
    I am the same and your the above question may require the other usual installation from java.com to make NOF work.
    http://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp
    This usually happens if you bought a new computer or moved to a new OS.

No big deal. Do your java thing from the above link, let it install ... then
    Open NOF
    From Menu -Tools -Options-Applications
    in that dialogue box, towards the bottom see >Java Run Time Enviroment and choose the JRE
    Save & Restart - Voila!¸

My apologies for further puzzles ...
    Last edited by Beach Ape; 01-16-2012 at 06:15 AM.