Thread: Creating a navigation bar with tabs in Fusion 12

Default Creating a navigation bar with tabs in Fusion 12

Hi,
    Does anyone know a simple way to create a navigation bar in "tab style" instead of using the standard button navigation bar?

Not sure *exactly* what you're asking, but this sounds like a graphic design issue to create buttons that look like tabs.

Alternatively, you could use an MLR with tab top, but this may have implications for SEO, and is generally not used as primary site navigation.

Can you clarify? Provide an example of what you're trying to do?
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in

Hi Ray, that is exactly what I am trying to do - instead of the standard box or text navigation bar I want them to look like tabs, something a little more "decorative."

You would need to use some sort of graphic design software to create the button graphics. I use CorelDRAW, for example, I'm sure many others use one of the Adobe products, but there are many others out there.

NOF does not have any graphic design aspects to it. They once bundled in a bunch of extra little apps geared towards this that were perfectly horrible. :P

Once you've designed your buttons, you would simply replace the existing ones in your SiteStyle. If you're using one of the canned styles, save a copy under a new name before mucking around with it.

HTH
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in