Thread: Registration Serial Number Key Not Valid in Email from NetObjects@asknet.com

Angry Registration Serial Number Key Not Valid in Email from NetObjects@asknet.com

Hi. I just tried to instal Net Objects 10 tro see if it would satisfy my requirements following receiving the CD with the Business Websites Magazine. I registered, received an email with a Licence Key but it says its nopt valid. HELP please. I really want to get going evaluating the software.
    Thanks,
    PETE

I just tried to install the software from the demo disk distributed with Business Websites magazine and got the same error message. There is no reply allowed on the email with the serial number so I wonder what the deal is? Did you get help and are you running the program now? What was your experience. So far mine is a dud.

Just adding my voice to the chorus - copying and pasting serial number sent via email only to be told that it is not valid.

Hi Guys,

I work for Citrus Media who made the Business Websites Made Easy magazine. Firstly, can I apologise for the error with the licence code numbers, it's such a pain when things don't work properly - we feel awful about it.

I just wanted to let you know that we've contacted NetObjects and I'm confident that they'll be able to sort out the mistaken codes problem pretty quickly. They're a great team and were really excited to be able to share the software.

We only discovered the issue this morning and the person we're dealing with is based in the UK, so it'll take a few hours to rectify - due to the time difference - but rest assured that we're chasing it up for you all.

Please bear with me for 24 hours. As soon as there's an update we'll let you know.

Apologies once again,

Richard Ryan
    Editorial Director - Citrus Media

richard@citrusmedia.com.au