Thread: changed style and main part of my website changed position

Default changed style and main part of my website changed position

Hi all,

I attempted to make a change to my site style hoping it would correct another problem I was having (I'll post separately for it) and when I went back to my Page view the banner & navigation bars were fine but the main meat of the page (ie the website) had changed position. So all I could see was the navigation bar and the banner. The layout section was now below the navigation bar. I can't figure out how to get it back up below the banner and beside the navigation bar. My published page is fine because it was published before this change happened. But I am going to need to publish some changes soon and need to correct this problem before I do.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Kym

Quote Originally Posted by KymBanting View Post
    Hi all,

I attempted to make a change to my site style hoping it would correct another problem I was having (I'll post separately for it) and when I went back to my Page view the banner & navigation bars were fine but the main meat of the page (ie the website) had changed position. So all I could see was the navigation bar and the banner. The layout section was now below the navigation bar. I can't figure out how to get it back up below the banner and beside the navigation bar. My published page is fine because it was published before this change happened. But I am going to need to publish some changes soon and need to correct this problem before I do.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Kym
    If you have your program set to back up, you can roll it back to a previous date and should be fine. I have had to do this a time or two when an edit went foul. Changing Site Style will override the style you were using. Good Luck