Thread: NavBar Flyouts NOF12

Default NavBar Flyouts NOF12

Guys,
    I'm running NOF 12 using a previous site style. I was able to import it into my styles. My problem is with my Horizontal Navigation Bar. I have tried everthing I know to make my Flyouts come out of the bottom of the parent tabs. Regardless of what I chose(Left, Right, Bottom, Top....etc) they always flyout to the right. I probably could live with this if it was offset (which also doesn't work) but when a flyout...flies out...it completely covers the tab next to it.
    My site is www.pctcrr.com
    Thanks in advance for any help.

Pc

1. Do you have the masterborder protected from editing? If so, you won't be able to edit the nav bar (assuming it's in the MB).

2. It seems you are using the same buttons (primary?) for all levels of your nav bar. If this is the case, it could be that you have set the wrong level in the Nav Bar Properties for the Orientation in the Advanced Visual Style Settings.

Here is where flyout and orientation is controlled

http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/tut.cfm?itemID=4074

read the part after the bright red Important:
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Awesome. Thanks guys. I needed the visual. I never did a highlight (pick) of the levels I wanted to change under the advanced menu. I only changed the settings. It now works. Thanks a bunch.

Regards,
    pc