Thread: Fade Transition for a photo slideshow

Default Fade Transition for a photo slideshow

Can anyone tell me how I can make a fade transition between photos for a slideshow? I just can't seem to work it out. I would be really grateful for some help with this.
    Cheers
    Dee

Use a jquery slider script, or a slideshow program. I use Pro Show Gold, but there are many other cheapoer and free options. Another I am playing with and may buy is WOW Slider. There is a free version that puts a back link on your slides, or the paid version is quite affordable.

This free one http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...nslideshow.htm is easy to implement.

Thanks for the reply's. I was hoping for a way of doing this with NOF's built in components or animation but will try your suggestions thanks again.

were you able to get WOWSlider to work? I am running NOF11 and could NOT get it to work even with many work arounds I found. I'm thinking of upgrading to NOF12 if that will do the trick? I desperatly need to add a WOWSlider (or something similar) but could simply not get it to work...maybe it's me? I'm thinking it's NOF...

I have wowslider working here and have its partner app, visual lightbox working in four separate galleries here. However, it took a lot of playing around to get them working.

OTOH I never could get VLB working on this site although I tried everything I knew.

I believe it's something to do with the JQuery script conflicting with Wowslider's but even deleting one in a text editor doesn't make it work. Sorry I can't give you the solution, only to say that it does work (sometimes) so persevere with it. Or try another application.