Thread: a serial #?

Angry a serial #?

What does it take to get a serial #?! Can anyone please advise. I bought this software yesterday and have received no information, no confirmation, nothing in email. And yes spam filter is off and yes I have received half a dozen automated responses to my hopes for a serial # but not one of them provide me with a serial # or any practical way of going about getting a serial #. Why is this such an extraordinary difficulty. The whole of their "customer support" is automated and only sends you around in useless circles. It has been almost a full 24 hours and I have no serial #, no access to a serial#, no information on how I might receive access to a serial #, no indication that I will EVER receive a serial # and no faith in the fact that anyone human has even read any of my communications requesting a serial #.
    Am I the only one that is having this sort of difficulty. Will someone human read this and think to offer a reply?

When I purchased mine I got an email confirmation that included the serial number. I seem to remember that it wasn't quite instant, but I did get it the same day. If you're going through a corporate email address and you're in the US you might check to see if your company blocks email from foreign countries - I had problems with that when I first tried to download the software, and my IT department had to set up special exceptions for their IP address or something. Also, since customer support seems not to be US-based, I frequently have to wait for responses due to business hours not matching up.
    I get your frustration, but don't give up hope - they've been pretty helpful for me when we have gotten around the time issues.

I have exactly the same problem. Bought the upgrade online yesterday, paid via PayPal an then: nothing. I sent an email and did not get any answer. Maybe they have technical problems, the upgrade to NOF11 was quite easy back then.

Let's hope for that human beeing you wished for.

Joe Rotello

Default Re: a serial #?

On 4/20/2012 7:54 AM, Christian 230CE wrote:
    > I have exactly the same problem. Bought the upgrade online yesterday,
    > paid via PayPal an then: nothing. I sent an email and did not get any
    > answer. Maybe they have technical problems, the upgrade to NOF11 was
    > quite easy back then.
    >
    > Let's hope for that human beeing you wished for.
    >
    >

There are also those contemplating selling their legal copy of NOF 12
    complete with NetObjects supplied legal Serial number.

Might be something to consider as well.

Joe

Just received my serial# via email! Looks like a shop generated one, so what foxkitty wrote is true, it may take several hours to get infos. Almost a day in my case, but now it works.

Cheers

Christian

i need a serial code for fusion 10 plz someone help me

Cheers

Loulou

but can yu plz send it to me?

hmmmmm

10-U-7634-PIRATE-9878675-VERSION-000000

Think luluboy thinks this is a warez site :-)