Thread: collect feedback

Default collect feedback

Hi

Is it possible to collect visitor feedback, eg in the form of votes for A B C or D, add them up and display them?
    If it's not possible I don't want to spend my life trying to do it :-)
    If it is possible I'd appreciate a few hints how to go about it.

Also can NOF do tabbed pages, I'm not sure what they're called and can't find anything in the long pdf file that might fit. I mean pages where there's a little tab at the side all lined up neatly rather than having those big clumsy buttons in a panel of their own.

Thanks guys

Kelvin Kersey

Is it possible to collect visitor feedback, eg in the form of votes for A B C or D, add them up and display them?
    Anyhting is possible, you just need to know where to look. Start with survey monkey, or create your own by using Tanida Quiz Bilder like I do.

Also can NOF do tabbed pages
    Again, yes. Use the Multi Layout region.

Or, if you're just talking about navigation, design your own buttons and add to style. Or use Likno Menu builder. That way you can make buttons as clumsy as a drunk on platform shoes or as elegant as me in a tutu.

A great program for this is Absolute Poll Manager from Xigla Software. Includes the capability of instant poll results in one of the best looking graphical formats I have seen. Many people love Xigla's software packages. Check out the demos for yourself: http://www.xigla.com/absolutepm/index.htm

Default thanks

thanks guys, I'll check them out