Thread: Graphics load issues, fonts, formatting and menu load issues - ExecutiveSearch.TV

Default Graphics load issues, fonts, formatting and menu load issues - ExecutiveSearch.TV

Hi all my NOF friends.

I'm having graphics, formatting and menu load issues with http://www.ExecutiveSearch.TV

At times the graphics load and others you have to hit refresh 2-3 times
    At times the menu graphics will not all load
    At times the formatting and the font is wrong and after two or three refresh, it corrects.

I would REALLY appreciate if someone could look at my source code and tell me if the issue is there or if there is a common issue that could cause this.

The site has about 80+ pages.

Thank you to my NOF friends :O)

Tony

It's displaying just fine for me. Firefox 12.0 on ADSL 2+. Can't see why the graphics wouldn't load if all the image files are there. I'd suggest doing a full local publish and then uploading it all to the server. If possible, deleted the web site before uploading (or put it into another directory until you've verified the new upload. If it snafu's then all you have to do is move the existing site back).

Default Thanks Franko :)

Quote Originally Posted by franko View Post
    It's displaying just fine for me. Firefox 12.0 on ADSL 2+. Can't see why the graphics wouldn't load if all the image files are there. I'd suggest doing a full local publish and then uploading it all to the server. If possible, deleted the web site before uploading (or put it into another directory until you've verified the new upload. If it snafu's then all you have to do is move the existing site back).
    Franko,

Thanks for taking a look at the site. I re-uploaded all 80 pages and it seems to be working ok for now.

What I don't understand is that at time http://ExecutiveSearch.TV is used and at others http://www.ExecutiveSearch.TV. Often I'll have to put in the www in my browser to get the page to load.

Could there be anything to this????

Thank you,

Tony

Most web hosts work fine with or without www and modern browsers are ok with that. It doesn't affect your pages at all, but if you are interested in gaining and maintaining good search engine rankings it is best to set up a 301 redirect for one or other so that search engines see both as the same site. It doesn't matter which gets the 310 as long as one does.

And I saw the pages fine with IE9 and Chrome