Thread: NOF video tutorials

Default NOF video tutorials

I was sitting here thinking about how some of the tools in NOF beyond the basic is an enigma. Thanks to Gotfusion for his links to answer those enigmas. I'd be all over the place trying to figure out somethings that I was not aware that also exist in Dreamweaver. To the point I'd learned all of my knowledge of Dreamweaver via through videos from some excellent coders etc. Without them, Dreamweaver for me would be an even more steep learning curve. I'd like to see this applied to NOF. People on here can use them for both basic and advance skills. The PDF instructions only does so much and my NOF book is the same.

The videos will give some hands on, tips, short cuts if needed, and showing how to use NOF on code level without having to bloat it down with several pages that can be duplicated using mysql php etc. The coders can show different techniques on how to add code to each page, a quick way of doing it without adding them to all the pages and several other things. Who's down to do this?

Yes would love this!