Thread: Installation-stop

Question Installation-stop

Hello! WinZip self/Extractor never disappears, the intstallation doesn't continue. I use Win7

Are you installing as am administrator?

http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/tut.cfm?itemID=4036
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

I am having the exact same problem. I am running 64-bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1. I am administrator on my PC, I followed the tutorial, "ran as administrator". The "setup" button greys out, and then nothing.

Additional information "When you see the Windows User Account Control User Access ( does not pop up) conformation dialog box, click on the Allow option to start the NetObjects Fusion installer

Click the Setup button on the Win Zip Self Extractor dialog box. The winzip self extractor dialog box will stay open until the software has finished installing and cleaned up the temporary location of all unpacked files. ( Runs for 30 + minutes with no change) DO NOT CLOSE OR CANCEL the win zip dialog box. It will close on its own when finished. If you close this dialog box before it closes you will have a corrupted install of the product and you will have to start all over again.

Essentials does not work. Loads a dummy page that none of the buttons work. The program installs but when it opens there is no response from the onscreen buttons.
    Last edited by ronc; 01-01-2014 at 09:04 PM. Reason: more info