Thread: NOF 9 has stopped working

Default NOF 9 has stopped working

Hi,

New to forum and not a technical person so apologies if this one has been done to death, but I couldn't find it.

I have been using NOF 9 for a few years with Windows Vista with no issues. I last updated the site and published on Sunday. Today though I cannot open the program. I get a message saying Net Objects Fusion has stopped working. Nothing has changed in the past few days that I can think of to explain this.

I tried restarting the PC but that didn't work.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks

Fusion 9 was designed to run under Windows XP. Did you upgrade your OS to Vista after installing Fusion? Have you tried to reinstall Fusion? Vista will not allow Fusion 9 to run as it must reference protected areas that Vista does not allow software access to.

You can try to set Fusion 9 to run as an administrator and override Vista's protection:

http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/tut.cfm?itemID=4037
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Quote Originally Posted by gotFusion View Post
    Fusion 9 was designed to run under Windows XP. Did you upgrade your OS to Vista after installing Fusion? Have you tried to reinstall Fusion? Vista will not allow Fusion 9 to run as it must reference protected areas that Vista does not allow software access to.

You can try to set Fusion 9 to run as an administrator and override Vista's protection:

http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/tut.cfm?itemID=4037
    Thanks for the reply. I just found out what the problem was. I e-mailled they guy who installed it when he set up our webiste and it turns out he has cancelled his licence with NOF as he no longer uses it. We assumed we had paid for the use of the licence as he installed NOF on our PC but he musn't see it like that. We now effectivelly have no internet program and will have to start again I think.
    I had managed to get NOF 9 working with Vista all right though. I don't remember if we changed to Vista after the NOF installation, possibly not.
    Thanks again for you reply.

John

Default Re: NOF 9 has stopped working

Hello Mike,

It never happened to me. I use v9 on XP and today, on opening Fusion, I get
    a message saying that the resource.dll file in NetObjects System/enus cannot
    be found.
    Please reinstall Fusion.
    --------------------------
    I am a registered user and need to know how can I the link to re-download
    it.
    Please advise.

--

John

Default Re: NOF 9 has stopped working

Hello Mike,

It never happened to me. I use v9 on XP and today, on opening Fusion, I get
    a message saying that the resource.dll file in NetObjects System/enus cannot
    be found.
    Please reinstall Fusion.
    --------------------------
    I am a registered user and need to know how can I get the link to
    re-download it.
    Please advise.

Default NOF 9 has stopped wo

Hmm, bought this game a while a go and just trie dto launch it now, and wont even launch getting hte same error "has stopped working".

Any fix for this?

ремонт и настройка компьютеров