Thread: forms submitting only half the information

Default forms submitting only half the information

i am using netobjects 11. i have been using netobjects for many years and never ran into this issue. i built a form using a table. i want the form emailed to me. (no saving into data bases)

i seem to have done everything correctly since i am getting the emails but some of the fields remain empty even though i had input information on the site. i have looked and looked and can't seem to find the answers.

i have tried this with a forms handler and without a forms handler and i am still getting the same results. the missing info is a mix of radio buttons and single line text inputs.

any suggestions as to what i should be looking for?

the site is leosons.com there are tow forms... one is appointments... the other is rate us. thank you in advance for any help.

Url?
    Url?
    Url?

leosons.com

I've had a look at the source code and can't see anything obviously remiss. All fields are 'required' and should therefore be included. However - I've come across this before with both v11 and v12 whereby the form can be submitted without the 'required' fields being filled in. IMHO it's a good reason to use a 3rd party form program and not rely on NoF's form handling component.

i think you are correct. it's just too bad. it's a simple form and it worked well back in v10. i hate to pay for a 3rd party form and the free ones i have found are pretty limited.

@1FugleyKiwi the forms are http://www.leosons.com/Appointments/appointments.html and http://www.leosons.com/Rate_Us/rate_us.html

shame faced --- i carefully went over every aspect of my form. seems the missing info was my fault. i had not typed in the values.
    thank you for your help anyway. i have tested the forms and they are now working.